2nd Saturdays – 7:00pm to 10:00pm in Los Gatos
Divine Kika is pleased to offer Sacred Saturdays to the South Bay Area. This monthly gathering is dedicated to sharing Tantric practices and building a vibrant community. These evenings will incorporate western Tantric practices as well as other spiritual traditions to help you to expand your heart to have more joy in your life! Come and connect with an beautiful community of loving and aware people. We will dance, embrace and share connection in a safe loving space. This event is well attended (usually between 30 – 50 people at each event) and we do a good job achieving a *gender balance. We register attendees through this website, Facebook, and several other Meetup groups and of course at the door.
REGISTRATION FOR EVENT:
We are so thrilled with the growth and depth of these events, and we are now offering the following specials to make it even better.
- Girlfriends Special: Bring a girlfriend for only $5. Girls night out? Perfect! $5 for every women in your group.
- Couples special: (Gender balanced pair = Man and Woman) Come as a couple and get in for only $15.
- Singles: $10 each.
Come alone, with a friend, or bring your partner. Our community is waiting for you with open arms
Register here: http://www.divinekika.com
Create a foundation to build and manifest loving, healthy, and fulfilling relationships. Learn tools of breath, movement and sound to expand awareness and pleasure, expand your consciousness, and experience union with the whole universe. Let’s get in touch with our deep knowing that we can create the life that we want!
Start creating a life of greater joy, power, and freedom and start living your ecstatic life now! This community event is for all levels of experience, couples and singles welcome.
* 7:00 to 7:30 – Potluck, Music, & Mingle
* 7:30 to 8:30 – Short Talk & Practice
* 8:30 to 9:45 – Puja
* 9:45 to 10:00 – Break
* 10:00 to ??? – Cuddle Party
761 University Ave Los Gatos, CA 95032
* We strive to have a balanced ratio of women to men at all of our mixed events, but we cannot guarantee that there will always be equal numbers. Sorry, we will not refund you if you choose not to stay for entire event, and we encourage you to stay though the entire experience and enjoy the community and wonderful people around you.
Kika hosts gatherings in her home area of Los Gatos, Ca and is available to travel for special events and retreats at beautiful locations, all around the world. She brings deep levels of teaching, healing, celebration, and community connection. All classes, workshops, private lessons and retreats are designed to help to create and expand personal fulfillment and enable you to cultivate more powerful and loving relationships.